• SubhanAllah - Alhamdulillah - La Ilaha Illallahu - Allahu Akbar - ALWAYS do this Zikir, Except in Toilet
  • Thursday, April 30, 2009

    Some wise sayings

    Today i reached office early.It was 8:40 AM then. When i log on to my facebook account i found some wise sayings which was send my friend Nasif Bin Shofi.I want to share these sayings with my reader.Dear reader these sayings are very important for us to make relationship with ALLAH.Wanna make relationship with ALLAH.Then follow the sayings.

    1 comment:

    1. I'm not sure where youu are gеtting youг informɑtion, but good topic.
      I neеds to spend somе time learning much mоre or understanding mօre.

      Thаnks fօr fantastic informatuon Iwas lօoking for this information for my mission.

      ңere is my blog ... garcinia cambogia reviews

      ReplyDelete

    */
    >

    Back to TOP